Friday, July 11, 2008

A Very Short Update

It has been to long since my last blog. I am afraid that this one will not be very long. I am taking the Amtrak to Sacramento tomorrow. My Uncle Damon is a pastor at Grace Community in Elk Grove. His church is giving me a ten minute window and a table, so that I can share what I am doing with Convoy of Hope. I appreciate your prayers that I will communicate well the passion God has given me and that God will move people's hearts to help support me.

I received my June statement today and I am at about 72% in my monthly commitments. So, this is very encouraging. I will provide a better breakdown in my next blog. Thank You to everyone who has supported me so far. My goal is the end of August and I know that with God's help the other 30% or so will come in by that time.

Until next time Live in Christ Love!

No comments: