Monday, October 20, 2008

Cancelled Flights and Checking In

Hello My Friends and Supporters! I hope all is well with you. Our flight to Armenia was cancelled, so the team will be in Moldova a little longer than expected. An extended Moldovan adventure, so to speak. We spent the last week in a village called Straseni. It was a good time, a good village, and a good church. I am pretty tired right now and should of been in bed a hour ago. I am going to post some pictures and then tomorrow when I am a little more refreshed write up about the teams time in Straseni. Today we spent some time at an old monastery. I will put some of those pictures on the blog as well.

"Do you see what this means - all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we'd better get on with it. Strip down, start running - and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we're in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed - that exhilarating finish in and with God - he could put up with anything along the way: cross, shame, whatever. And now he's there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls." Hebrews 12



Two girls from the Orphange

Blowing Bubbles - This was an activity at the orphange. Glori Ann is in charge of all our children activities and she does a great job!

This is another pictures of a girl from the orphange


This is the team at the Monastery - I wasn't sure if I had posted a team pictures yet. Pray for us!


This is me looking over a valley in Moldova
Here I am again - This cross overlooks a valley - thought this picture was kind of fun =)

2 comments:

Jessika Wilson said...

You remind me of Luke in the picture of you over looking Moldova. Great verse!! Love ya:)

justKarolyn said...

Hi Claire! Great pictures! The 2 girls at the orphanage are adorable. You look good too! Missions looks good on you. Miss you much. Pray for you too. love, aung Karolyn