Friday, October 24, 2008

The Promised Pictures

Here are a few pictures more pictures of the last week or so...

These are some Moldovans doing some sort of agriculture work - I always thought they were working with corn stock, but I am not 100% sure that is what they are doing.

This is one of the rooms at the orphanage we were working with. Missions without Borders came in and built these rooms. This is an example of what missions can do - I explain this a little more in my last blog posting.

This is a child at the orphanage

This is Alex. He is the youngest son of the family we stayed with. He could play the flute with his nose - who would of known? We had fun at there house.

This is plachenta. I spelled it the way it is pronounced not the Romanian way. It is a pastry like crust stuffed with whatever you want. It is usually cheese, potatoes or apples. It is very good.

The last couple of days we have worked in Orhie at a church mudding and taping walls. This is a picture of what will one day be a sanctuary.
This is me - proof that I am working =). I am sanding down the mud on the wall.
This is Mikellah and I

No comments: