Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just a Few Pictures

I have a few moments to touch base. I have not had any internet access in the last week. I posted two blogs below that I wrote in the last week or so to give you an idea of what the team has been doing in Armenia. Internet access isn't consistent, so I am alive, just not able to communicate with the world =). I uploaded some pictures, so you can see a little bit of Armenia. I hope all is well. Live in Christ Love.

Claire Balch


Some Armenian Sheep

These are some of the homes - they are mid construction




This is at the church built on the spot where the first monk to bring Christianty to Armenia was thrown into a dungeon


This is a picture of the church with Mount Arat in the background - we could see the Turkish-Armenian border from the other side of the church

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great experience. I love it when you show us pictures in addition to your stories. it is so fun to read about and see what God is doing in you and the team!