Friday, January 16, 2009

Just Checking In....

It is Friday. I have finished my first week of classes. I have class from 8:15 in the morning until 12:10 in the afternoon. There is an English chapel 3 days a week in the morning before class and one Spanish class a week in the afternoon after classes. Next week will be a full Monday through Friday week with a completly normal schedule. This week we had orientation on Monday, an introdution to our Interaction class and Cultural Chapel instead of Spanish Chapel. It is was a little different. I am glad it is the weekend. I plan to still study because it is important to be in the language and culture, but it will be nice to have a break from class. Tomorrow I will go to the beach. A group of us are taking the public bus to the Pacific Ocean. This will be fun to get out of the city and enjoy a different part of Costa Rica. My personal computer is temporarily out of use, but as soon is it is up and running I will post pictures. I have pictures of Cincel, a fruit market, an old Catholic church and hopefully soon of the beach or la playa as it is called here. I am going to run now and get some excercise and a brain break! I hope all is well.

Thank you for all your prayers and supports.

Be Blessed!

Claire

1 comment:

Jessika Wilson said...

You've always been good at school...I am sure you are and will be great! We love you and miss you here!

Jess xoxo