Monday, February 23, 2009

Glimpses of Panama

Hey All - I posted some photos from the Panama Visa Trip. I wanted to share it all with you. I got a sunburn too, but don't worry I won't share that =) I hope all is well.



The Beach

Crystal, Dawn and I at the beach

Me at the beach...

I guess I can't say I don't like fish anymore... =)


El pescado y yo


David, me, Issac, Krystal, Dawn and Dina


La Playa


It was Karolyn's Birthday - She got the Panama TGIF version of the birthday song


There was a circus in town - so the girafe and all the other animals were given the town tour


I missed the bear, so the tiger will have to do =)

That's all Folks =)
Live In His Love!

4 comments:

Ryan Lipert said...

did you eat the eyeballs out of that fish?

Claire Balch Barmby said...

No - but I did think about it... =)

Jessika Wilson said...

Claire Bear,

We missed you at the party! Panama is SO beautiful! Hugs and Kisses. Jess

justKarolyn said...

Hi Claire! You look so happy! I'm glad. There's another Karolyn w/ a "K" ? Where is she from? I heard your having a visitor.