Sunday, January 24, 2010

Some Quick News

Quick Update -
Earlier this week I was asked to go to El Salvador to help out with our Nutrition Program. This morning I flew out of Springfield, MO at 6:00am. I landed in El Salvador with very little adventure in between. Although an officer with a drug dog did yell at me a bit. He didn't like that I didn't like his dog running up to me. He definitely needed to go to some sort of social interaction class! I made it and Bethany and Winny picked me up at the airport. I will be working with Bethany and our staff down here helping with the work load for awhile.

I will be back in the states in a few weeks and then turn around to go to Panama. Convoy partners with the National Church and Missionaries in Panama to help with an outreach to the Guaymi Indians. I have heard a lot about this outreach and am looking forward to going! After this I will be going back to El Salvador to lead a team of MSU teams. This team is actually an academic class. So, it will be a little bit different than the other teams I have worked with in the past. I think it will be fun and I was always a bit of geek, so I think it will work out just fine!

I hope all is well. May you feel God's blessing this week and be full of His joy!

No comments: