Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Little Hello

Hello Fellow Blogger and Readers =)

Tomorrow I graduate from Cincel - it doesn't matter if we only attended for one, two or three semesters when we are finished we still get to participate in the graduation. Each one of us that graduates says something in Spanish when we accept the "diploma". I believe that it will be a nice little cermony to celebrate what we have learned and usher us out to our countries of service.

My Dad is flying in and we will be going up north into the Guanacaste area of Costa Rica. We will spend a few days relaxing and getting ready for the summer months ahead. On April 30th I will fly back to Springfield, Missouri.

I hope all is well with you. Keep me in your prayers as I travel and get back into the swing of things at Convoy.

1 comment:

justKarolyn said...

so Claire, what did you say?